Central England Quakers Communications Committee are pleased to share the latest a edition of our Area-Meeting newsletter for October 2021.
Paper copies will be available from next week: if you can, please indicate how many copies your Meeting would like, by contacting Claire Bowman (details in the blue book). These are great for outreach, and for taking a break from the screen, as well as for those who have limited online access.
The October 2021 edition includes:
- “Finding Quiet Wisdom” – a reflection on a journey into Quakers alongside an artistic career;
- Coventry Quakers involved in City of Culture;
- News from the Book of Discipline Revision Committee;
- Heritage Open day at Stourbridge;
- Bournville Getting Creative for Climate Justice;
- CEQ Climate Emergency Action supports Small Footsteps relaunch!;
- Poetry Corner.
Many thanks to all those who have contributed.
You can download an electronic copy of the newsletter below, to read on-screen:
For those who use a screen-reader, a text-only version in Word can be downloaded below: