Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, along with Area Business Meeting, all in-person Quaker events planned for the near future have been cancelled, postponed, or shifted to online.
Cancelled events include:
- CANCELLED: Global Warming Silent Vigil St Philip’s Square, (01/04/2020)
- POSTPONED: Junior Young Friends April 2020, (03/04/2020 - 05/04/2020)
- CANCELLED: Another Quaker Singalong, (04/04/2020)
- CANCELLED: Creative Day, (04/04/2020)
- CANCELLED: Quaker insights in the context of ecological crisis, (08/04/2020)
- CANCELLED: Global Warming Silent Vigil St Philip’s Square, (08/04/2020)
- CANCELLED: Global Warming Silent Vigil St Philip’s Square, (15/04/2020)
- CANCELLED: Area Meeting April 2020, (23/04/2020)
- CANCELLED: Kindlers on the Road event, (25/04/2020)
- CANCELLED: Creative Day, (02/05/2020 - 03/05/2020)
- CANCELLED: Nonviolence: Does it Really Work?, (09/05/2020)
- CANCELLED: CEQ Family Pilgrimage, (25/05/2020 - 28/05/2020)
If you know of a cancelled or postponed CEQ event that is not clearly marked as such, or have details of events happening, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to these one-off events, Local Meetings have suspended in-person meeting for worship; our project Peace Hub is closed (though you can still join in with their work online) and Peacemakers (WMQPEP) will also be working from home.