Central England Quakers is a group of Quaker Meetings within the Midlands: including the cities of Birmingham and Coventry, the Black Country, and the surrounding areas. Join us for Meeting for Worship, and to experience freindship and community.
Booking open for workshop on Prayer- 16/03/2019, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at Bull Street Quaker Meeting House, Birmingham Deepening our spiritual practice through prayer, meditation, holding in the Light. Sharing our practices and learning new techniques. All Central England members and attenders welcome. Please register… Continue Reading
See all our news
- #Pray24Brum 2019 18/01/2019 - 19/01/2019 at The Church at Carrs Lane, Birmingham. You are invited to join with churches of different Christian traditions from across Birmingham, for 24 hours of prayer, as part of the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity. Each hour is led by a different church, group of churches or Christian organisation from across the city region according to…
- Area Meeting January 2019 19/01/2019 at Edgbaston Quaker Meeting House, Birmingham. Lunch is available from 12:30pm. Agenda includes: WMQPEP report; Peace Hub report; CEQ Environmental Policy; Sustainability Conference report; Meeting for Sufferings report.
- Staying Friends 23/01/2019 at Northfield Quaker Meeting House, Northfield, Birmingham. Staying Ffriends is a small ecumenical group that meets once a month. It is a continuation of Becoming Friends and, as a result, has a broad perspective of both Quaker and traditional Christian attitudes.
- Theatre Performance: The Firebird 27/01/2019 at Warwick Quaker Meeting House, Warwick. Multi Story Theatre will be returning to the Warwick Quaker Centre on Sunday 27th January to perform The Firebird, from 12:45 – 13:45, after soup and roll. Some of you will remember the wonderful performance of Pericles last year by the same company. The Firebird is a play suitable for…
- Elders & Overseers Support Group 09/02/2019 at Bull Street Quaker Meeting House, Birmingham. All Central England Elders, Overseers and Elderseers: please come to a Support Group meeting. Share your issues and ask questions in confidence. Drinks from 9.30am for a 10.00am start. Finish at 1.00pm but stay for free soup and sandwiches lunch (and more networking) if you can. Register with the office:…
See a list of all our events
View events in a calendar