05/09/2020, 10:00 am - 4:00 pmat Northfield Quaker Meeting House, Birmingham
We are returning to Northfield for social crafting. Weather permitting we will be in the garden and on the patio, but if the weather is uncooperative we will be in the meeting room with the doors and windows open for ventilation. So please dress warmly with layers and a fleece or wrap.
We will be observing government guidance to be COVID safe so some guidelines:
1. Let Tina know you are coming by texting 07802 413143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Maximum capacity is 12 inside and 20 if outdoors.
2. Bring a face mask in case we are indoors.
3. Bring a packed lunch and your own water. We will make hot drinks but we will not have shared lunch. Bring your own cutlery.
4. Bring your craft project and tools and materials. No sharing of tools or materials.
5. Front toilets are open and supplied with disinfectant wipes. Accessible toilet will be open.
6. You will need to sanitise your hands and sign in with contact details when you arrive.
7. No access to kitchen for members Tina and Judith will make & serve hot drinks.
Northfield Quaker Meeting House
Meetinghouse Lane Birmingham B31 2LD