30/09/2017, 10:00 am - 4:00 pmat Bull Street Quaker Meeting House, Birmingham
If you are looking for a spiritual path that is simple, contemporary and radical, the experience of Quakers could speak to you.
Who are Quakers, and what is their way of life?
Quaker Quest aims to help you find out! We have found that people enquiring about us want to:
- experience Quaker worship,
- hear why being a Quaker matters to us,
- talk to each other and us about it, and
- get an idea what sort of people we are.
So at a Quaker Quest you’ll have the chance to do all these things. The morning session will look at Quakers & Worship; then (after a free soup lunch) the afternoon will look at Quaker Faith in Action. You can hear person experiences of these topics, ask questions and join a short meeting for worship.
Everyone is welcome: all you need to be is open minded and interested. Do come along: make new discoveries, ask questions, and see if there’s something for you.
Don’t just take our word for it! This is what some earlier Questers have said about their experience:
- “Quakers are very inclusive and welcoming.”
- “There is a wide variety of belief and spirituality; there’s a place for everyone.”
- “Meeting for worship has been thoughtful and inspiring.”
- “We are individually responsible for accessing the will of God and living the right way.”
- “Quakers are more than tolerant of individuality and differences.”
“Probably the best kept spiritual secret in the world.”
Quaker Quests happen at meetings all over Britain – find out more at the national Quaker Quest site.
Bull Street Quaker Meeting House
41 Bull Street Birmingham B4 6AF