Bull St Quakers have recommenced Meeting for Worship in person at Bull Street from Sunday 4th April 2021. We meet at our usual time, 10.30 – 11.30am.
Friends can also join these Bull Street Meetings online if they prefer, using the usual Zoom link. This means it will be a blended Meeting for Worship, with some of us in the Meeting House and some of us at home. If you would like to join the meeting via Zoom: please drop us an email at email@example.com
We will continue to ensure that Bull Street Meeting is a Covid safe environment:
- Face coverings must be worn unless Friends are medically exempted (they can be removed to minister)
- Seating will be socially distanced
- There will be a clearly signed ‘traffic flow’ system in the lobby and Meeting House
- Friends should bring their own copies of Bibles, Quaker Faith and Practice and other books if they wish
- Friends are welcome to stay after Meeting for a short, socially distanced ‘chat’ time, but should bring their own drinks and treats. This will be held in the large space of the Meeting House rather than the atrium to ensure social distance.
For the time being, our Wednesday afternoon meeting remains suspended.
Join us for Meeting for Worship:
As Covid restrictions continue to evolve, Quaker Meetings are considering if, how and when to offer meeting for worship and other services, in accordance with government guidance and advice from CEQ trustees and Britain Yearly Meeting. Please check directly with Meetings before travelling.
Bull Street Meeting is situated in the very heart of Birmingham. Our Meeting House is modelled on the large Meeting room at Friends House in London but ours is much smaller and more homely! Sometimes we worship in one of the smaller rooms. We provide light refreshments after Meetings.
Children are welcome on Sunday mornings if the necessary arrangements can be made in advance, please ring Wendy Burnett on 0121 351 4117.
The Meeting room is wheelchair accessible and fitted with a hearing loop.
The Meeting House and adjacent rooms are available for hire Monday to Saturday, please contact The Priory Rooms Conference Centre: 0121 236 2317 or www.theprioryrooms.co.uk
The meeting house is opposite the Bull Street tram stop – accessible by tram, and a short walk from the 3 city centre train stations (New St, Moor St or Snow Hill) and any bus terminating in Birmingham city centre.
Birmingham, B4 6AF