16/11/2019, 10:00 am - 1:00 pmat Bull Street Quaker Meeting House, Birmingham
Central England Quakers’ Safeguarding Officers, Carole Pannell and Sarah Fishpool, invite all Local Meeting Safeguarding Coordinators to this meeting & training session.
- Safeguarding Adults – exploring the CEQ Policy issued in 2018
- Safeguarding Children – exploring issues
- Lunch & the opportunity to complete DBS checks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Local Meeting Safeguarding Coordinators
- Elders/Overseers/others involved with elderly or vulnerable Friends
- Children’s Committee Clerk/Members
We would be pleased to welcome two attendees from each local meeting and happy to consider more.
To book, please contact Sarah Fishpool via the form below:
Bull Street Quaker Meeting House
40 Bull Street Birmingham B4 6AF