10/10/2018, 6:30 am - 8:00 amat Bull Street Quaker Meeting House, Birmingham
Are we living in a post-truth world? Is this something Quakers are being called to act upon?
Sandwiches available from 6.00 p.m.
Questions to consider:
- Are we living in a post-truth world?
- Do we share this concern with Southern Marches? If so, what commitment can we make (individually and corporately) to taking this forward?
- Is there something particular that Quakers, as a faith body, are called to do? If so, how do we express this?
- Do we feel there is already a specific Britain Yearly Meeting position on any of the strands of this concern? If not, should there be?
- Do we feel there is a ‘Quaker-shaped gap’ in the responses of other organisations?
- Where, if anywhere, are we being led to act at this time?
Bull Street Quaker Meeting House
40 Bull Street Birmingham B4 6AF