23/03/2019, 10:00 am - 4:00 pmat Edgbaston Quaker Meeting House, Birmingham
A one day workshop run by Restoring Relations.
Open to all, but registration is essential, and places are limited to 16.
The workshop provides many opportunities to work on handling difficult conversations and practise your skills in a safe environment.
You focus on what you want to achieve, including:
- understand approaches for handling difficult conversations
- make sense of difficult conversations you have experienced or witnessed
- understand and practise approaches for a specific situation
- practise the skills that help in a conflict situation
- prepare for a potential difficult conversation
The format ensures that:
- you get out of the day what is important to you
- you work in the way that suits your learning style
Edgbaston Quaker Meeting House
St James Rd Birmingham B15 1JP